Wednesday 1 September 2010

my best weekend ever...

its been awhile , i didnt update anything here...too bz with workz n life...
its fasting month, so most of my time (nite time) will be at the mosque...and and tired...so
ZZZZzzzzzzz..... huhuhuuhu....

even too bz, my weekend (28/08-29/08) i think is the best ever...hehehhee...
coz i spend most of my time with 'em (my kiddos n my wife)

the best part is Danisha can walk already...
its really surprise me...she's 11 months old...
hehehe... even she not really walk in a stable way but.... really ... happy to that...

Darwisy ... with his ultraman stunts and acts... hehehehe...yeahhh boy...
rock the world really...

some of the best parts is....


#1 .... Darwisy talking to the lil sis... "ask papa to buy , ok..." as if the lil sis understand what he's saying...hik hik hik.... really funny... the lil sis disturbed him playing with toys "gift" from happy meal...hehehhe....

#2 .... of cos the "photography" session... really enjoy snapping around 'em

#3 .... managed to get "nasi kerabu" ...fuhhhh really enjoy the food during break fasting

#4 .... playing "gundam" with Darwisy.... hehehhee.... yeahhh MG dan HG gundams...hehehe..even he lost some of the components... its doesnt matter... hehehehe...


here is some of the pica during the "photography" with my kids...



Danisha Athirah Fatin





Darwisy Taqiuddin






No comments:

Post a Comment