Monday 6 June 2011

weekend with kiddos.... Quality Time...







spending quality time with kids n wife is an awesome moments...i think everyone is planning for sonething - school holiday period for the kids n ofcos wife/husband....

last weekend i spend my weekend with my kids n my wife in bandar seri begawan. we went to a few places like pantai serasa in muara n go shopping in gadong mall...

plan to have a buggy ride in pantai serasa but due to my mistake....it was cancel...hehee... i didnt know that saturday afternoon is very quite bz over there....coz i tot thats it will be full oacked coz its a.weekend..hehhehe.... so have to plan for next visit...hehehe...

thanks to a friend , haji yus, who introduced me a nice place to have a dinner - lamb kebab...hehehe...nothing extra special but the place setup is very nice n different...hehhee...and the kebab oso sedap...hahaaha...

on sunday, we have a breakfast in LAMEE cafe in gadong....which one of my favourite place to eat hehee...having a no.1 dish - lamee soup.... my boy have a godzilla milo and deep fry prawn with french fries . my gal have to share the lamee with me...hehehe...
my wife having a tofu lamee...

late afternoon we make a move back to miri.
its a tiring weekend but i do anything for my fam.
they happy.im very happy. ;)


here some pica taken during the weekend....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment