Tuesday 25 February 2014

custom rom - Alliance ROM - Samsung Galaxy Note N7000

last friday, my note N7000 having a problem which after receiving an update notice for new firmware (stock fw) then i when to download it n patch it...m but after that it just keep  looping on installation mode.....
Dead??? ...
i been using darkyrom for my galaxy s I which the custom rom is  very stable..... so i decided to load in darky rom - Alliance Rom to my note.... after surfing in Alliance Forum ... i download the old rom which called as gingerbread.... and using odin  it managed to make my n7000 alive again.... heheehe....
(sorry not picture bcoz i forgot to transfer b4 update it to AllianceROM ics v1)

so that was on friday night.... on sunday evening.. i decided to patch another update rom from Alliance
which base on ics update.....  version 1

today i download the AllianceROM ICS V2.1 for the ics from
AllianceROM..... but i havent update it into my note.... maybe will do it later in the afternoon...
or i will update to jb custom rom by Alliance too....


if u guys need more info about the rom .... just go to http://www.alliance-rom.com/community/

:)

alliance-rom.com..... all is there....

 my advice .... ready all the instructions carefully....
bcoz u can brick ur phone if u didnt do the process carefully....


and ofcos there is all custom rom ou there..... u can use whatever custom rom u like......


after couple of days using this rom (AllianceROM N7000 ICS v1)
 on my n7000..... i can say its very stable....



No comments:

Post a Comment