Sunday 27 December 2009

things to do ….next weekend…

oh well…..is another 5 days to go…but there is a malay qoute says “pejam celik,pejam celik” …. its weekend lah….. hehehhee…… meaning…u wont know/feel…when time passessssss……. hehehehe

next weekend shud b the busiest for me… coz need to prep my son for school session….hehehehe….yeah……now is my turn … im a father … this is a duty ….. of a father… hehehee… rewinding those days… “pa, i want this shoe…. i want tat bag…. i want want want tat too…” :D

those were the day…

i remember ...  askd my dad to buy me a soccer shoe… hehehe.. he just bought me a “non-branded” shoe… n he askd me, “do u really wanna b soccer player…?” n i say “nope, i just wanna play soccer…tats all…”

2 months later he bought me new boot….its adidas hahahaha n he says “just enjoy the game……”

i love my dad so much…

what  about mum?

ofcos i love her too…

i love ‘em both… without ‘em…without all my families (melanau+malay+chinese…true color of malaysian hehehe) i dont think i can live longer… enuf … til today…

thanks dad…thanks mum… thanks to all…

 

back to reality….

besides tat need to prep thingy for lil daughter too… coz next year (sound very far…hehehehee) starting Jan 2010, she will have to stay with “another parent” – nursery lah… well this is “a modern life” we have to adapt… totally different with our time, where by in our time, we still have our mum 24x7 to take care everything…

i dont blame wife for this but…. well… she need to work also… support bla bla bla bla….hey money never enuf in this century…. hehehhehe…

she’s a tough young woman… a mother to 2 of my kidos… she have to be a “father” to ‘em too… i love her so much… n forever…

love my kidos…. darwisy n danisha…

No comments:

Post a Comment